#Digbethballers can return to the site ‘full Roxy-style’ on Saturday 1st August, provided they book in advance
The ‘home of competitive social gaming’, Roxy Ball Room Birmingham is re-opening on Saturday 1st August for the first time since the business closed in light of the Covid-19 outbreak.
Located on Heath Mill Lane in Digbeth, Roxy Ball Room Birmingham boasts a range of leisure and gaming facilities, including a full-sized, ten lane bowling alley, Olympic Standard Butterfly Ping Pong tables, American Pool, 18ft tournament standard Shuffleboard and traditional Arcade games, all set to a rock and indie soundtrack.
Roxy Leisure’s Marketing Director, Joel Mitchell, said, “We pride ourselves on offering a fun environment for our customers and staff to enjoy. We want to reassure customers that the Roxy Ball Room experience will be safe but uncompromised, and when we open we are coming back in full ‘Roxy style’. It goes without saying that our venues and staff have undertaken and implemented strict risk assessments and hygiene measures – you could say #digbethballers have the cleanest balls!”
Alongside following government guidelines a number of additional measures will be in place:
- All bookings, no larger than x6 people, to be made in advance
- Contactless payments only
- Enhanced cleaning in between games and throughout the day/evening. Hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue
- All orders to be made using QR codes, table service only
- Capacity will be limited to enable social distancing
Staff will also take daily temperature checks and be wearing appropriate PPE. Disposable gloves will be available on request.
The Birmingham Roxy team are requesting that guests support their efforts by:
- Arriving no more than 5 minutes before booking time
- Not visiting the venue if unwell
- Not arranging to meet other groups
- Maintaining social distancing and not moving furniture or swap tables
- Follow on-site signage and guidance
To make a booking please visit: https://www.roxyballroom.co.uk/book-now/